Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back To The Beat...

Well everyone I know I haven't written in a couple weeks. I've been inside my head too much, over thinking things and being over critical.  Lately my life has taken a little turn more like veered off the road. Sometimes life can throw you curves and you feel like what's the point of having passion? But that's just it, when you truly love to do something whether its writing a blog, music, or cooking passion is in control and you feel guilty without it. So back to the grind Not to fear I'm not in the ditch yet! I just need to get back to my BEAT and continue to listen to it... I love writing about Hip-Hop but I feel there is so much more I want to say! I've been so focused on profiling artists I haven't been speaking on the social issues I find important.  So I'm going to start a little side writing just to express myself.  I'm calling it StreetBeat yeah I know a little corny :) but ya gotta love it :) First post of StreetBeat coming shortly! To all my readers (if I have any) thanks for listening... IS ANYONE OUT THERE? If you guys have ANY issues you want me to discuss or touch on leave me a comment and I'll help you be heard!

Now Playing Curren$y_Spitta The Hangover- Pilot Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment