Monday, March 28, 2011

Lupe's Show Did Not Go ON!!

So, Lupe Fiasco was booked to perform at the House Of Blues Chicago on Saturday night.  The Show apparently didnt go on till midnight.  Lupe was 4 hours late!!! According to concert goers. When Lupe finally showed up he did 5 songs and rushed through them!

 Lupe took to his twitter to explain" @LupeFiasco

 "To be clear to everyone that attended the House Of Blues Laser release thing in Chicago. It was NEVER supposed to be a show..."

"The promoters didn't stress to the public the fact that it was supposed to just be a party."


'I had NO hand in organizing the event. Nor did my team. I don't even know who the other performers were until the night before the event."

"As far as me being late I literally drove about 6 hours to get there and I ran out of gas around Springfield!!!! Shout to AAA 4 the save!!! "




"But anyways my name was on it so I'll take the "L" and rest assured that it will NEVER EVER happen again."

"I love my fans. I'm sorry u guys had to go thru some BS. Again me and my crew had NOTHING to do w/ how the event was ran or organized."


"Also all the money for the event from my side is and always was going to be donated to charity so atleast for me it was a free event"
This is a lesson learned. You hear House of Blues and you think Legit!! Right?? Wrong!! Make sure u fact check everything!! There are alot of thirsty promoters out here taking advantage of fans! Now I'm not sure but I believe that HOB is innocent in this matter.  (not completely) somebody dropped the ball and didn't get the contracts tight!!! Lupe is not at fault, cut him some slack fans! and remember like he said "SEE YALL IN 2 MONTHS FOR THE REAL SHOW" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment