Thursday, August 25, 2011

Duble R: Hottest Puertorican Rapper In Da Chi!!

Sup Hip Hop Heads, B-Boys, B-Girls.... Rap Enthuisasts and Bad Bitches ! :) I got someone new I'd like to introduce yall to!

So I went to the Mad Decent Block Club Party on Milwaukee and Western to see Spitta.  It was an Awesome show! Spitta held it down for #ChicagoJetLife as usual! Afterwards I'm in Mickey D's to grab a liter lol and this PuertoRican guy with a sign around his neck is in there promoting himself...  I gladly gave him 5 bux for a CD and asked if I could here somethin... This dude Spitt an entire song right in front of me.
His Peers and Fans has named him
 "The Hottest Puertorican rapper in The Chi",
and he definetly lives up to the Title. His music is not the typical Latino HipHop, still high energy but street with it.  Keepin it straight hood, clever and well written.
He has bars for days, and the skills to match! He's on that REAL HipHop shit and bringing his team along with him!  Check Out Duble R Music Here
SoundCloud



Check Out his Youtube Also Follow Duble R on Twitter for info on Booking and Events.  Follow @DubleRdaGreat 

Be on the Look Out for his E.P Da Underdog Dropping soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment